Wills Smart VoIP Calling Card Solution : A New and Improved VoIP Switch
The Wills Smart VoIP Calling card solution is specially designed and developed with the need of service providers in mind. Our Wills Smart VoIP Calling Card integrates the VoIP solutions like Call Routing Services, VoIP Billing and Reporting solution, and Calling Card system. Our integrated Calling Card Platform enables service providers to efficiently manage both prepaid and postpaid services along with variety of other solutions.
Based on the SIP platform, Wills Smart VoIP Calling card solution lets Service providers offer error-less and outstanding PC to PC, PC to Phone, Phone to Phone, IP Device to Phone, IP Phone to Phone communication along with full-featured Calling Card services.
Our Wills Smart VoIP Calling card solution is fully compatible with all industry standard VoIP platforms and various types of end points. Phone Adapters, IP Phones, Softphones and e.t.c, can easily be registered with it. We believe in offering the innovative and advanced technology solutions which will help in the business growth of our client.
Included System Under Wills Smart VoIP Calling Card System
- VoIP Billing
- Calling Card System
- Two day Remote Training Program
- One month Remote support package
With the advent of VoIP, Calling Cards have become more predominant as rates can be reduced even further using VoIP. There are two types of calling cards, PIN-based and PIN-less. Users of both Calling Card types need to enter the access number (or DID) from their phone and follow the IVR system instructions to complete their calls.
In today’s highly competitive telecommunications market with a myriad of calling options for prospective customers attracting and retaining them can be challenging. By offering a suite of services that can be bundled and that can cross-subsidize one another, Talking SIP can help attract and retain subscribers while building loyalty through compelling, in-demand and empowering services. In addition, by being able to leverage Talking SIP’s flexible real-time VoIP billing engine for account level charges and graduated multi-tier rating, providers can influence calling patterns to more cost-effective times and creatively bill subscribers to help build back margin. Talking SIP’s streamlined calling experience, custom branding, ANI authentication/PINless dialing, rich IVR announcements, and web/telephone based e-commerce, and service level menu prompting translate into one of the most competitive prepaid calling card solutions available today.
- SMS Features with SMS Billing
- PIN to PIN Balance Transfer
- Mobile Topup
- Callshop System
Account and user management
- Multiple Calls on one account
- Customer management
- Prepaid/Postpaid recharge
- Agent account
- Batch management
- Account detail(Agent,Customer)
- Recharge/Payment Online
- SIP Device Add/Delete
- Limit the maximum number of Calls per customer
- Block Prefix
- IP Termination (Wholesale)
- Real-time billing
- Multiple level reseller
- Multiple provider creation & login
- Billing Increment
- Termination Rates
- Origination Rates
- Rate Group
- Connect Charge
- Expiry of rates
- Import Rate sheet
LCR & Gateway Management
- Multiple Provider supported
- Multiple Gateway supported
- Add multiple SIP Providers
- Provide redundancy based on cost
- Strong LCR engine
- Call Limitation per trunk
- Many trunks per provider
- Costs for provider routes based on area code
- Limitation channels by each provider
Billing Reports & Invoice management
- CDR (Admin, Sub-Admin, Reseller, Sub-reseller, Customer,provider )
- Live Calls Report
- Summary Report
- Trunk Stats
- Search Criteria for reporting
- Export report to PDF & Excel
- Invoice generation
- Payment Report
- Commission Report
- ASR & ASD
- IVR prompts( balance,destination, credit time)
- Customize IVR in multilanguage
- DID Management from Portal
- VoIP Wholesale
- Calling Card
- Mobile VoIP
- Multi currency support for Balance
- Email Notification
- User Validation support for admin
- Export data into PDF or Excel
- Multi Language Support
- Real Time Customized Billing Interface (Color & Theme of Form, Table, Menu & Buttons)
Wills Smart VoIP Calling Card System : System Specification
Wills Smart VoIP recommends following Hardware and operating system.
Hardware Requirements: Intel Core i5 Processor /32 Gb RAM/1 TB HDD
- Linux CENTOS 6.x (complete installation)
- Yum Server
The use of a 1Gbit Ethernet card is a prerequisite for Wills Smart VoIP system with good broadband internet connection .
Here is some information that we think is worth knowing prior to installing the Wills Smart VoIP Phone System.
- Linux server should be on public IP.
- SSL Certificate should be install on the Linux server
Carrier which supports SIP calls, g711, g723 and g729 codecs.
Wills Smart VoIP requires remote access of server for installation. The installation of “Wills Smart VoIP ” will be done by SSH connection on Linux server. Its installation requires internet facility and the time taken for its set up mainly depends on the nature and amount of customization to be done and the nature of service provider’s infrastructure. Our competent and reliable force of engineers renders spectacular services in solving every bit of installation related problemCalling Card