Law Enforcement Tracking Software
Wills Smart Technology's Law Enforcement Tracking Software
Law enforcement software for asset tracking is important to agencies because they have a unique set of issues to deal with equipment. Oftentimes, the law enforcement equipment must be serviced and require a certificate of service completion.
Also, because the equipment is constantly moving to and for emergency situations, personnel must know where their equipment is, what condition it is in, who has them and how safe it is.
Law enforcement agencies are constantly trying to do more with less budget and making the transition to a SaaS and Mobile App system from Asset Panda saves time and money. Our system is always up and running, quickly allowing you to get back to your job. Join law enforcement agencies all over the world to entrust your Assets to Asset Panda.
A Better Way of Working…
- Mobile Apps and Powerful (SaaS) Platform
- Use the devices your employees already have
- No more expensive scanners, software or spreadsheets
- Track and Manage your assets at the same time
- Adapts to the way you work
Law enforcement asset tracking and management features:
- Comprehensive directory of all of your vital equipment
- Look up the complete history of the equipment
- Track assets by vendor
- Look up parent/child relationships among equipment
- Check in/out – you know where your assets are at any time
- Notify technicians of lease expiration
- Schedule routine maintenance
- No additional hardware/software needed – use the mobile devices you already carry
Wills Smart Technology is a great fit for tracking and managing law enforcement equipment. Most law enforcement agencies have some sort of asset tracking in place for their equipment. Typically the equipment is numbered numerically with stickers on both the equipment station and the equipment itself. A regulatory inspection certificate is required to be signed off and attached after the equipment is serviced. The problem with most systems and asset tracking methods is when equipment is used, moved or taken away for off-site service by contractors, there is no way of knowing which item comes from which facility, when it was taken or why?
Additionally, especially for rural facilities, you need a way to prove that the contractor went to the facility and serviced all the equipment without driving out to a do a physical inspection. With Wills Smart Technology you can require them to scan all the equipment proving that they were there and that all the equipment was checked. Wills Smart Technology uses the GPS function of the mobile device along with the photograph to pull the exact data, time and location of where the asset was photographed giving you all the proof you need that the contract was on location when they said they were. Also, you get the added benefit for a visual confirmation from the photograph that the work was completed.
The results of implementing law enforcement asset tracking:
- Significant time savings – both for the station and the field you serve
- No more lost items – look up these components and find their locations immediately
- Eliminate guesswork from repair and replacement decision-making
- Reduced taxes
- Savings on property insurance
- Reduced asset losses
- Fast audits
- More accurate reporting
- Know what you own
- Know where your assets are
- Know who has them
- Know what condition they are in
- Store all information related to an Asset in one location
- Save Time and Money!!!
Law Enforcement was developed for those Agencies who want to have better control over their many pieces of police gear and to save time tracking down critical pieces of equipment. The software uses fast and accurate barcode technology for check in/check out of the equipment. Know where it is, when it is due back, and whether it needs maintenance.
The software is easy to implement, easy to use and affordable. Ask about our Data Upload feature to accelerate the initial data entry.
- Know where your equipment is when you need it
- Retain detailed records for audit trail
- Schedule & track maintenance of equipment
- Kit one officer’s equipment for easy one-scan check-out
- Report overdue equipment
- Reserve equipment
- Print reports and design custom queries
- Small 2-D “dots” available for labeling small items